Make Along Workshop: Ice creams & Gelato | Saturday, 26th of June
There is nothing better than a home made ice cream especially when you don’t have to spend hours cooking it or churning it and you don’t need any special machines to make it! Most of these recipes are kid-friendly so even your 5-year-old can dish it up!
And how can we ignore the Italian version of ice creams Gelato, the new kid on the block when it comes to the scene of Frozen desserts. And there is a valid reason why this fascinates us so much. These are dense and rich frozen desserts and everyone is bound to love them.
AnjalisBakeAffair brings this exclusive make along session on how you can make the most exquisite ice creams & gelato from the comfort of your home. Make along with us or learn the recipes to try out yourself. So if you are looking forward to make easy and delicious ice creams for your family or yourself, this workshop is for you.
In this exclusive workshop, you will learn:
- Two essential ice cream bases – from which you will be able to build any flavor!
- A custard-based Eggless essential Ice Cream mix to make endless flavors from it.
- Pairing and creating endless flavors for these Ice Cream Bases
- Making Choco Bars
- Creating and Plating Sundaes
- Making Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Banana Split Sundae
- Classic Italian Gelato
- How Gelato is Different from Ice Cream
- Tips and Tricks
- Includes recipes that are No cook, No machine, no egg, No churn, No gelatine, Super tasty, Super easy, Super quick and Super creamy!
- Includes eggless recipes as well.
- Once you learn these techniques, you will be able to make any flavour you want!
- A fun and interactive live make along session!
- The entire workshop is full demo from scratch.
Perks of attending:
- Certificates to all the students
- Small batches so that due attention is given to every attendee.
- Free access to students only Facebook group where everyone can share and ask for baking tips and tricks, recipes, resources, clarify doubts, etc.
- Full version of recipes covered in this workshop along with this sessions’ recording will be shared to you.
- Students receive exclusive priority invitations to all the upcoming workshops along with constant alerts about our latest recipe videos.
- More perks to be revealed once you register!
- Proficiency: Beginner to advanced
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Maximum seats per event: 10
There are no reviews yet.