Live Masterclass: Exquisite Frozen Desserts | 7th of June, 2021
Out of stock
There is nothing better than a home made ice cream especially when you don’t have to spend hours cooking it or churning it and you don’t need any special machines to make it! Most of these recipes are kid-friendly so even your 5-year-old can dish it up!
AnjalisBakeAffair is bringing an exclusive masterclass on how you can learn to make the most exquisite frozen desserts from the comfort of your home. Make along with us or learn the recipe to try out later. So if you are looking forward to make easy and delicious ice creams for your family or even to sell them, this workshop is a must try.
In this exclusive masterclass, I’ll be teaching you about:
- Three essential ice cream bases (From which you will be able to build any flavour)
- Classic Italian Gelato
- Frozen Yoghurts
- Instant Fruit Sorbets
- Building flavours and combinations
- Making Choco Bars
- Creating and Plating Sundaes
- Banana Split Sundae
- Learn to make the world’s favourite frozen desserts
- These recipes are:
- No cook
- No machine
- Super quick
- Super creamy
- No churn
- No gelatine
- Super tasty
- Super easy;
among a lot of other great things!
- Once you learn these techniques, you will be able to make any flavour you want!
- The entire workshop is full demo from scratch.
Perks of attending:
- Certificates to all the students
- Small batches so that due attention is given to every attendee.
- Free access to students only Facebook group where everyone can share and ask for baking tips and tricks, recipes, resources, clarify doubts, etc.
- Lifetime access to AnjalisBakeAffair’s student dashboard where you can find full version of recipes covered in this workshop along with this sessions’ recording that you can watch again whenever you want to.
- Students receive exclusive priority invitations to all the upcoming workshops along with constant alerts about our latest recipe videos.
- More perks to be revealed once you register!
- Proficiency: Beginner
- Duration: 3 hours including breaks
- Maximum seats per event: 10