“Make Frosting, not weapons”
White Chocolate Buttercream again is one easy to make and very delicious frosting recipe. This one goes very will with fruit-based or tangy cakes like Red Velvet, Raspberry, Strawberry, or even Lemon Cake and Cheesecakes.
What You Will Need:
- White Chocolate (chopped) – 300 gms
- Cream – 150 gms
- Butter – 400 gms (you can use salted or unsalted)
- Icing sugar – 150 gms
How To Make It:
- Melt the cream and chopped chocolate together on a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir and mix it well
2. Add in the sugar and beat for 2 minutes till the sugar is all mixed. Then add the softened butter and beat till you get a pale and creamy frosting.
3. Your White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting is ready. At this point, the frosting will be thick but still a bit runny like you can see in the following picture.
4. It is best to cover it very well with cling film and chill for a few hours before using to fill or cover your cake. Then beat it again for a minute or two just before frosting or filling. And this (the picture below) is how it should be, the perfect consistency for frosting.
5. Now go ahead and frost up your favorite cake with this amazing frosting!! I used it for a Pinata Surprise Cake that I had made using an Eggless Strawberry cake for the base.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your prettiest apron and a whisk, put on your favorite song, and start creating the magic! Do share your experience of this post and recipe and your views and opinions. I would love to hear them.
This is such easy n fabulous .receipe.thanks for sharing it ma’am.
Thankyou so much! 🙂